Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Last Days of School


Today was one of the last 1/2 days of school. They are days filled with nothing but play and cleaning of the classrooms. The picture above is of Mike & his very best friend Ben. These two seem to think with one brain and love each other very much. I am so glad my Mike is able to go to a school and learn about Jesus every single day and have great Christian friends. I was around today to help with the 4th grade party and was happy to see Andy got recess at the same time. Love him!


YEAH FOR FIRST GRADE!!!!



This was one of my favorite days at the boys' school. In 1st grade they learn a lot thru song. The song on this video is by far my favorite and I just happened to be strolling by when they sang it today. LOVE IT!!! 1st grade is great and Jake had an awesome year. He is not one that usually sings and dances in front of others, so I am so glad I was able to capture this moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment