Monday, April 20, 2009

Peace...<3


The last few moths have been extremely hard for me as a mom & daughter. My parents divorced in Dcember and it has come down on me like a ton of bricks. I have decided I can do nothing for them but pray & hope they will both find peace in this new world they have brought us all into. The boys...different story. They have questions and I have gone to God in prayer and answer them honestly. Divorce sucks. Divorce sucks. I will fight til my death to make my marriage work. I never want my boys to feel what I do.
The picture on this blog is of a very happy day last Christmas. We were in San Antonio visiting Don's parents. I had a wonderful time & this was a day I will never forget. Even if it was just lunch and drinks with my mother in law, Yvonne, & sister inlaw, Claudia. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment