Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend Fun

We had a really fun Memorial Day weekend with friends. Friday, I kept the boys home from their 1/2 day of school and we went to spend the day with The Kruse Family in Grosse Pointe Park. My friend Toni, is in the fight of her life. She has ALS, and will be traveling to Peru this Wednesday to to receive a stem cell transplant. She has 2 kiddos that are near my boys ages and it was fun to spend the day with them.
On Saturday we had about 25 people over for a BBQ. It was a fun night with our friends. The top picture is of me and my friend Sue. The bottom picture is me with Kim & Christi.
Sunday.....hmmmm, recovery day.
Monday, Don worked all day getting ready for the end of school. I spent the day working around the yard and we ended the day with a BBQ with just us. I am so glad we have only a few days of school left....love the time with my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment