Sunday, June 21, 2009

A few things....






Our friends, Jim & Fatime Scheuer, Logan, Brett, & Katherine, were here for a few days to visit. We had such a great time. They arrived on Wednesday the 17th and we had a BBQ & bonfire...in the mist from a rainy day. It was still nice. Thursday...which was also our Anniversary, we went to Frankenmuth. No matter how many times I go I love it more and more. The Cheese Haus, Bronners, and the FUDGE shops are my fave. We ate lunch at Tiffany's that day. Friday we stuck close to home, went out for lunch, fell in love with Trader Joes.




Thursday, June 18th, we celebrated our 15th anniversary. We spent the day in Frankenmuth and had a wonderful time. I love my husband more and more every day. He is such a rock in my life and I thank God for him every day.













No comments:

Post a Comment