Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summertime, Summertime, Summertime

We are on day 2 of our summer break from school. It has been a jam packed 2 days...of fighting. Geesh!!! Yesterday, Monday, our summer jobs began. Easy enough...have your little body fed, teeth brushed, bed made, dirty clothes in the laundry room by 10am and you are rewarded with a day of fun. Day 1 was great and we went out to lunch, to the library, and fishing. Day 2...we are home all together because some un-named kiddos chose to not get the behinds in gear. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the fact that the first thing I hear when I open your website is Hannah Montana's Hoedown Throwdown. I am currently working on memorizing the words so I can keep up with my five year old who already knows the dance:)

    ReplyDelete