Monday, October 18, 2010

Back....again!

Better late than never...a line I find myself saying more and more often.

We have started school and are nearly half way thru the 1st quarter. (so far...so good) Andy is in 8th grade and will be Confirmed April 17, 2011. Our focus this year us to get this kid to high school....so his Dad can see him in his academic excellence. ;) Mike is in 6th grade and is finding that it is best to actually make a little effort when going to school. Athletics is the center of Mike's existence at the moment. He would rather just play all day and really thinks school gets in the way of fun. Jake...Jake...Jake...my baby. He is now in 3rd grade and let's us know he is NOT A BABY. He is a big boy and wants to be treated that way. Of course, he still loves to be hugged and loved and as his Mom I just think he wants to act big. All 3 boys get daily kisses on their noggins from me...and I have told them they will until the day I die. :)



Don is in nearing the end of his crazy busy football season. A win this coming weekend will let the season continue and he will lead his Crusaders to another chance in the state playoffs. He loves football and I love him....so I guess I love football too. It will, however, be great to have my hubby back....I miss him soooooo.

I am back teaching the little ones at Our Shepherd. I once again have my very own room of 12-18 month olds and I love that I get to share Jesus every single day. I have taken up making scarves....with my brand new Knifty Knitter. Yes, I have been told that I am cheating, but I don't care. I love turning a ball of yarn into something to give a friend. I only do scarves...nothing else. Scarves are one of my favorite things. If you get one from me you are one lucky duck, because I am also very slow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment